Upcoming Productions

  • August 11 - Dusk Dash @ Swope Park (Night MTB Ride)

Friday, September 10, 2010

where was everyone?

so it was just jpb, cliff s and I at swope thursday. wtf kansas city? I am so disappointed after we had finally been at 20+ riders the past couple weeks. you know it was a small race when I won it, i mean, come on. don't make the small group feel bad for me so I get a pity W....be there this thursday to get warmed up for kc cup and come warm up for cross...we are going to run the "exact" cross race, so bring those skinny tires this week.

9-9-10 results
1st--Brett S...25 points
2nd--JPB...20 points
3rd--Cliff S...15 points

Also, after this weeks races (after KC Cup), new start time will be 5:30 warm-ups, 6:00 race. We're losing sunlight so we gotta go earlier...see you this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment